Post date: Apr 8, 2019 4:53:19 PM
Hello Troop 222,
As we transition to Scoutbook, we have experienced several issues and are currently working with Scoutbook to resolve them.
These include but are not limited to:
- Some parents are unable to RSVP for events for their scouts without having their scout have their own login information. (Request sent to Scoutbook for fix for those that have reported this issue.)
- Scouts (Scribe and SPL) are not able to add events to the events section. (Request sent to Scoutbook to fix this.)
- Some parents and scouts transferred in from other units are not able to see all of their information. (Requests sent to Scoutbook to resolve this for those that have reported this issue.)
- Some parents have been disconnected from their scouts and some scouts have been disconnected from our troop. (Requests sent to Scoutbook to resolve this for those that have reported this issue.)
- Scout records do not follow them when they are moved from a youth to an adult in the system. I sent in a suggestion for Scoutbook to keep records with the individual regardless of their age or position.)
- Leaders who do not have youth in the troop are not able to use the mobile app. (Request sent to Scoutbook to address this.)
Please let me (Jon Nelson) know ASAP if you are experiencing any issues with Scoutbook so that we can get them resolved. We appreciate your patience as we work through the transition.